Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Chapter Closes On Another Lawyer Marketer

As I expected, my lawyer marketer of the week has ceased all communication with me. He's deleted my last comment on his blog, he's put his head in the sand and waited for me to just move on. That's what his lawyer marketer friends tell him to do. "Don't respond," "don't engage." This is the theme of the former-lawyer-now-lawyer-marketer world - just talk in a vacuum and pretend there is nothing but love for you out there.

He even followed up with a defensive post making clear he loves his competition.

He won't respond to how he is the go to lawyer marketer when he claims to have had a successful practice for less than 2 years, at the most.

It's ok, we get the point.

It's the internet, and you can be anything you want to be. Just keep typing.

Until the next one darkens my door.....

Located in Miami, Florida, Brian Tannebaum practices Bar Admission and Discipline and Criminal Defense. He is the author of I Got A Bar Complaint.Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: